Busulfan, cyclophosphamide, imatinib mesylate and autologous stem cell transplantation in patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2006 New trial record.