A Clinical Research Consortium (CRC) Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Campath-1H in Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Residual Disease After Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record 2003-0834).
- 04 Dec 2008 Planned end date is now 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00800943).