A phase 3 study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-390MR [dexlansoprazole] (60 mg QD and 90 mg QD) and an active comparator, lansoprazole (30 mg QD) on healing of erosive esophagitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; TAP Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Sep 2013 Post-hoc pooled analysis published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 May 2009 ClinicalTrials.gov has reported as company added as trial sponsor, affiliate and additional location identified.
- 11 May 2009 Results have been reported in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History