A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Phase I/II Study of Single-Agent GX15-070MS [obatoclax] Administered Every 2 to 3 Weeks to Patients With Previously-Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Biotechnologies
- 29 Oct 2008 Results published in the online version of Blood.
- 20 Jan 2006 New trial record.