A Phase I Study of Concurrent CPT-11[irinotecan]/Cisplatin and Celecoxib With Radiation Therapy for Patients With Unresectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.