An open-label phase II study of the safety and efficacy of perifosine [KRX-0401; Keryx Pharmaceuticals] alone and in combination with dexamethasone for patients with relapsed or relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Perifosine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 08 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2008 The estimated study completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2009, and the final data collection date for the primary outcome measure is July 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2007 Results presented at ASH 2007.