A combined phase 1 and 2 study investigating the combination of RAD001 [everolimus] and erlotinib in patients with advanced NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer] previously treated only with chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Everolimus
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Dec 2013 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 29 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.