Comparison of Maternal and Infant Immunization Strategies to Prevent Pneumococcal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Influenza virus infections; Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2012 Results of the neonatal outcome analysis published in the CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2011 Results of an analysis following infant vaccination presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History