A randomised, open label, parallel group, multi-centre, phase II study of progression free survival comparing ZD1839 (IRESSA) (250 mg tablet) versus vinorelbine (30 mg/mexp2) infusion in chemonaive, elderly patients with locally advanced (stage IIIB) or metastatic (stage IV) NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INVITE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival' has not been met.
- 10 Sep 2008 Results reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.