A phase I double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalating study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of intravenous peramivir in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2007 Interim results were presented at the 2007 Options for Control of Influenza conference.
- 22 Nov 2006 Status change