Phase 2 study of the treatment of antiretroviral treatment-experienced subjects comparing ritonavir-boosted GS-9137 [elvitegravir, JTK 303; Gilead Sciences] (GS-9137/4) vs. a comparator ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitor (CPI/r) in combination with background ART [antiretroviral therapy]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir; HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Feb 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 28 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 20 Sep 2007 Interim results reported at ICAAC 2007