A Phase III Randomized Trial of Thalidomide Plus Zoledronic Acid Versus Zoledronic Acid Alone in Patients With Early Stage Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2008 Study centres added: Mayo Clinic at Scottsdale, Arizona, and Mayo Clinic at Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History