A phase I study of preoperative concomitant gemcitabine and external-beam radiation therapy and surgical resection for patients with extremity and trunk soft tissue sarcomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jul 2015 Results published in the Cancer.
- 26 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.