Effects of Candesartan Cilexetil (Candesartan) on Diabetic Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Candesartan cilexetil (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Diabetic retinopathy; Proteinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIRECT; DIRECT-Protect-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Sep 2010 Results of an analysis that examined the effects of treatment on microalbuminuria presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 07 Jul 2009 Results of a prespecified pooled analysis of the three DIRECT trials (DIRECT-Renal) published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
- 26 Sep 2008 Results have been published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History