Efficacy of rapamycin in secondary prevention of skin cancers in kidney transplant recipients - multicentre randomized, open-label study of rapamycin vs calcineurin inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TUMORAPA; TUMORAPA-1
- 26 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Disease-occurrence-rate' has been met.
- 26 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival-duration' has been met.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (77) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History