A double-blind, placebo controlled, randomised trial to prove the therapeutic concept and to determine the pharmacokinetic profile of ATL1102 (VLA-4 antisense oligonucleotide) by subcutaneous injections in patients with multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATL 1102 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 09 Sep 2015 Results published in Antisense Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Sep 2014 Trial results published in the medical journal Neurology, as reported in an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
- 25 Sep 2013 Results from this trial will be completed and submitted to a peer-reviewed scientific journal for publication in the fourth quarter of 2013 according to an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History