A Randomized Phase II Trial of BAY 43-9006 (Sorafenib; NSC-724772) With Either CCI-779 (Temsirolimus; NSC-683864) or R115777 (Tipifarnib; NSC-702818) in Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus; Tipifarnib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (OHSU Knight Cancer Institute SOL12065C).