ECOG E3803: Phase II Study of a Weekly Schedule of BMS-247550 [ixabepilone] for Patients with Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine; Ranitidine
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.