Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Therapy With Carboplatin and Gemcitabine With Thalidomide in Patients With Stage II and IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine; Thalidomide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (1 Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.