A Double Blind Randomization to Letrozole or Placebo for Women Previously Diagnosed With Primary Breast Cancer Completing Five Years of Adjuvant Aromatase Inhibitor Either as Initial Therapy or After Tamoxifen (Including Those in The MA.17 Study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing Quality of life (QOL) outcome with letrozole treatment presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results of 5 years presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology