A Phase I Single-Institution, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating, Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Study of PM 02734 Administered Every 3 Weeks, Intravenously, Over 30 Minutes, to Subjects With Advanced Malignant Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elisidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 13 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).