A Pilot Study of Aprepitant vs. Placebo Combined With Standard Antiemetics for the Control of Nausea and Vomiting During Hematopoietic Cell Transplatation(HCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Cancer; Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Checked against Clinicaltrials.gov record, last updated 12 October 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History