'Primovax' - A Phase III Trial Comparing GV1001 and Gemcitabine in Sequential Combination to Gemcitabine Monotherapy in Advanced Un-Resectable Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tertomotide (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PrimoVax
- Sponsors Pharmexa
- 31 May 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2009)
- 13 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued based on information from a Pharmexa media release.
- 13 May 2008 Enrolment was terminated after a preliminary analysis of data from 174 patients showed no additional survival benefits of combination therapy compared with monotherapy. Final conclusions will be based on full data analyses and further follow-up.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History