An Exploratory Study to Determine Potential Predictive Markers of Response and/or Toxicity in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or IV Malignant Melanoma Randomized and Treated With Ipilimumab (MDX-010/BMS-734016) at Two Dose Levels
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12606000010594).
- 01 Jun 2009 An analysis looking at the association between clinical activity and the change in absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) was presented at the 45th meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, according to a Bristol-Myers squibb media release.
- 26 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.