Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study Comparing the Safety of MDX-010 (BMS-734016) Administered With or Without Prophylactic Oral Budesonide (Entocort EC) in Patients With Previously Treated Unresectable Stage III or IV Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Budesonide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jun 2009 Two-year survival data was presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 16 Sep 2008 Survival data have been reported at the 33rd European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 16 Sep 2008 Pharmacodynamic results have been reported at the 33rd European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History