A Phase II Trial of Ketoconazole, Hydrocortisone and Dutasteride in Asymptomatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Hydrocortisone; Ketoconazole
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KHAD
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from Feb 2010 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.