Efficacy of Aripiprazole in Combination With Valproate [valproate semisodium] or Lithium in the Treatment of Mania in Patients With Bipolar I Disorder Partially Nonresponsive to Valproate or Lithium Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Apr 2010 Results of extension study reported in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 01 Oct 2008 Results published in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
- 03 Sep 2008 Results were presented at ECNP 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History