Standard chemotherapy combination (cyclophosphamide, hydroxydaunorubicin [doxorubicin], vincristine, prednisolone [CHOP]) with 1, 3 or 6 cycles of the monoclonal anti-CD20-antibody rituximab in first line therapy of follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH 2009).
- 05 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Molecular response rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History