A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Aripiprazole in Combination With Lamotrigine in the Long-Term Maintenance Treatment of Patients With Bipolar I Disorder With a Recent Manic or Mixed Episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Lamotrigine
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in Bipolar Disorders.
- 28 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History