Protocol I: An Open Label Study of Risperidone in Children and Adolescents with Autism and Other Pervasive Disorders. Protocol II: An Open Label Continuation Study of Risperidone in Children and Adolescents with Autism and Other Pervasive Disorders Followed By a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Discontinuation Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR294).
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centres, lead investigator (Troost PW) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 08 Feb 2006 New trial record.