A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Pilot Study to Evaluate Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Visilizumab as Primary Therapy for Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Visilizumab (Primary) ; Hydrocortisone; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Biotherapeutics Corp
- 12 Mar 2012 Company (Facet Biotech Corporation) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2007 Status change