A Random-Assignment Study of Hepatic Arterial Infusion of Melphalan With Venous Filtration Via Peripheral Hepatic Perfusion (PHP) (Delcath System) Versus Best Alternative Care for Ocular and Cutaneous Melanoma Metastatic to the Liver
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2015 According to a Delcath media release, results from this trial were published in Annals of Surgical Oncology.
- 09 Dec 2015 Results were published in a Delcath Systems media release.
- 14 Oct 2015 Results will be published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology, as per Delcath Systems media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History