A Prospective, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of Aripiprazole in the Management of Patients With Schizophrenia in General Psychiatric Practices (Broad Effectiveness Trial With Aripiprazole- BETA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antipsychotics; Aripiprazole
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETA
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 Feb 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History