A randomised clinical trial of treatment for fluorouracil-resistant advanced colorectal cancer comparing standard single-agent irinotecan versus irinotecan plus panitumumab and versus irinotecan plus ciclosporin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICCOLO
- 02 Sep 2015 Accrual to date is 73 % as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Effects of miR 31 3p expression on response presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jun 2015 According to an IntegraGen media release, data from this study were presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History