A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Seeking Study of AZD2171 [cediranib] Given Daily Orally in Combination With Selected Standard Chemotherapy Regimens (CT) in Patients With Advanced Incurable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) or Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2006 New trial record.