Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) for Treatment of Unexplained Secondary Recurrent Miscarriage: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Spontaneous abortion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Sep 2010 Company (Grifols) added to associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Results published in Human Reproduction.
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.