A Phase I Study Of Combination Neoadjuvant Hormone Therapy And Weekly OGX-011 (Clusterin Antisense Oligonucleotide) Prior To Radical Prostatectomy In Patients With Localized Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Custirsen (Primary) ; Buserelin; Flutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2009 Planned end date (5 May 2004) added as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada.
- 11 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2006 New trial record.