An exploratory study of changes in synovial immune responses following BMS-188667 [abatacept] therapy in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis on background DMARDs [disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs] who have failed anti-TNF [tumour-necrosis-factor-antagonists] therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Nov 2006 Status change
- 10 Feb 2006 New trial record.