Phase II randomized, multicenter, crossover clinical trial for administration of exemestane vs. anastrozole as first line treatment for postmenopausal patients with hormone receptor positive advanced breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2011 Results published in the Cancer.
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History