Belatacept Evaluation of Nephroprotection and Efficacy as First-Line Immunosuppression Trial (BENEFIT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENEFIT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 May 2017 Results (n=374) examining the DQB1* typed cohorts from the BENEFIT and BENEFIT-EXT studies and evaluating whether belatacept-treated patients have a lower rate of isotype switching, presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 03 May 2017 Results analysing the effect of belatacept and cyclosporine based immunosuppression on pre-existing donor specific antibody (DSA) levels by mean fluorescence intensity in patients enrolled to BENEFIT and BENEFIT-EXT, presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 28 Jan 2016 Long-term results (n=666) published in the New England Journal of Medicine
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History