A Phase I Trial of Zevalin Radioimmunotherapy With High-Dose Melphalan and Stem Cell Transplant for Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Melphalan; Rituximab; Sargramostim
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.