A randomized, prospective, open-label, multi-center study comparing the efficacy and safety of conversion to SIROLIMUS in stable renal or liver transplant recipients with a cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Immunosuppressants; Prednisolone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESCUE
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 28 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-recurrence-rate' has not been met.
- 28 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Cancer-specific-survival' has not been met.
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History