A Phase II Study of Cetuximab Plus Biweekly Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (C-CO2) in the Treatment of Patients With EGFR-Expressing Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.