Zoledronate Versus Ibandronate Comparative Evaluation: A Randomized Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Parallel Group Clinical Trial to Evaluate and Compare the Efficacy, Safety Profile and Tolerability of Oral Ibandronate Versus Intravenous Zoledronate in the Treatment of Breast Cancer Patients With Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZICE
- 08 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Skeletal-event-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History