A phase III trial of postoperative cisplatin, interferon alpha-2b, and 5-FU [fluorouracil] combined with external radiation treatment versus 5-FU alone for patients with resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CapRI
- 24 Sep 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 07 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History