A phase II/III randomised trial comparing Epirubicin, Cisplatin and Protracted Venous Infusion (PVI) 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) (ECF), Epirubicin, Oxaliplatin and PVI 5-FU (EOF), Epirubicin, Cisplatin and Capecitabine (ECX) and Epirubicin, Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine (EOX) in Patients with Advanced Oesophago-Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REAL-2
- 11 May 2009 Results have been reported in the Journal of CLinical Oncology.
- 07 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to a Roche media release.
- 03 Jan 2008 Primary endpoint met; results reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History