A phase 2, open-label, dose escalation study to assess the safety and efficacy of ISIS 301012 as add-on therapy in homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 24 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed (source: ClinicalTrials.gov).
- 10 Oct 2007 Drug named changed from ISIS 301012 to mipomersen sodium (INN).
- 16 Feb 2006 New trial record.