A Phase I/II Safety, Pharmacodynamic, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Intravenously Administered PXD101 Plus Carboplatin or Paclitaxel or Both in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TopoTarget
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 36 to 80 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 Interim results in 7 patients reported at the AACR-NCI-EORTC 'Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics' conference, according to a TopoTarget media release.
- 21 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.