A Phase 1 Trial of Amplimexon (Imexon, Inj.) Plus Gemcitabine in Advanced, Previously Untreated Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Imexon
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AmpliMed
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 96 to 105 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.