A Phase 2, Open-label Trial of the Safety and Biological Effect of Subcutaneous IRX-2 (With Cyclophosphamide, Indomethacin, and Zinc) in Patients With Resectable Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Indometacin (Primary) ; IRX 2 (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary) ; Zinc (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors IRX Therapeutics
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an IRX Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress 2017.
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual end date Dec 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History